[lit-ideas] question on immigration

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:51:17 EST

Hi,
SO, this is for those who appear to be pro-illegal immigration...

Would you please explain to me why you are okay with it and whether or not
you think complete and open borders to any country (ie not just the USA but
also  Mexico on the southern end which they do guard pretty carefully, etc.)
are
okay?

Which countries have such open borders and do not track whether people are
there illegally or legally?

Do you think the social costs to those in the USA are 'okay'?  That  the
country IS like a box which can be stuffed fuller and fuller with no
consequences
to the environment, etc.?  Will you explain this to me?

Thanks,
Marlena in Missouri