[lit-ideas] Re: question on immigration

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:58:18 -0500

Sometimes it's difficult to know when humor is being used, there are so many different viewpoints among us -- from Omar's to Andreas's, from Irene's to Judy's. We only have the words to judge by, no visual cues or body language. I'm amazed we're able to carry on our conversations so well. Sarcasm is easy to misunderstand in person; on paper it's even easier.

Stan / Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>