[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:34:06 -0400

In Ontario, 222's (apirin with caffeine and codeine) are still available
from the pharmacist without prescription -- but you have to ask --
they're not out on the shelves.   I know they're not available in the
States without prescription as I have relatives who ask me to bring them
when I visit.   (It's possible they will no longer ask me to visit since
I asked them not to vote for the war criminals.)   Everything has a price...
US in North Bay

Veronica Caley wrote....