[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: "William Ball" <ballnw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:34:24 -0400

One simply died. Rather, hundreds of thousands died around 1918.

Many did not after the development of the vaccine, though now that
friends of ours have deemed the production of same to be rather
unprofitable, that figure may inch up a bit, especially for old fogies
like myself at 75 who cannot get shot.

Oh, hell, maybe they're right; I've hung around long enough.

Here's to the cessation of this political haggling, come what may:

Bill=20

William Ball
Norma Ball=20

One really wonders what we ever did before flu vaccines.

uncommonly eupeptic,

Paul

p.s. Does anyone wish to discuss the philosophical implications of "Team

America: World Police"?

I'll look at anything as long as no one expects any sense from my
offerings.