[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:38:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2004 2:25:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That's  why Marlena's library isn't getting any vaccine this year, because
this is a  capitalist system and there's no money to be made in vaccines.

Wait a minute.  If it really was a capitalistic system, we (and the  Red
Cross) would have been able to SELL our vaccine to others if we didn't want  to
give it to our own people.

We DID have vaccine.  The CDC swooped in and stole it away...

Back from St. Louis where we visited Eugene Field's home and learned about
his father being the attorney who took the Dred Scott Case to the Supreme
Court,
Marlena in Missouri