[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:28:01 -0500

I accept your nonresponses as the only responses to Bush's idiocies.  As
far as targeting Canadians, the Iraqis aren't targeting other countries.
If you had said Southerners killing Northerners, as actually did happen in
our own Civil War, that would be a much better example of what is happening
in Iraq.

Andy Amago