[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:55:38 +0000

Actually, I meant that Eric seemed to be comparing/contrasting
everybody in the US with a group of terrorists of a particularly
unpleasant kind**.  But perhaps by "us"
he did mean the US administration.  Whichever's right, I agree with
Andreas' claim that Eric's saying "just a little bit better than...",
which is not what the claim's supposed to be.

**terrorists differ

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

                           mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx