[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:13:15 -0500

That's a good point, if I'm interpreting it correcting.  Al Qaeda is not an
arm of any government, while it was the U.S. government who attacked an
uninvolved country.  Likewise it's the U.S. government (CIA, etc.) who does
assassinations such as of Diem and others.  Splitting the world into us
good, you evil is a formula for more and more war.

Andy