[lit-ideas] Re: Willie Pete's Role Reversal

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:02:53 -0500

Andy Amago wrote:

"The real difference between the two is that we know the intentions of the
insurgency, but not the intentions of Bush."

Real differance?  As if the matter of targeting innocent civilians were
trivial.  But then I suppose if one thinks every other human being is an
idiot, who cares if 40 innocent Iraqis were killed today by suicide bombers?
It isn't a real difference who they were.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON