[lit-ideas] Re: Oh, Take me to JesusLand!

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:19:22 -0600

Eric:

Mike is making with the jokes again. I love it!

I'm not joking. Even Christianity is Jewish in origin. If there were such a thing as a master race, it'd have be the Jews. They excel at everything except athletics. It's no wonder the world hates them. Pure, furious envy. I know I hate them. And I hate black people too -- damn showoffs. But I love Jewish women. Jesus, such smart mouths they have on them -- who can help but want to kiss them. Name one thing in Western Civilization that's not Jewish in origin or Jewish dominated. Even anti-Semitism is a Jewish creation . Business -- Jews. Law -- Jews. Science -- Jews. Medicine -- Jews. Mathematics -- Jews. Philosophy -- Jews. Litereature -- Jews. On and on and on. Oh, but wait -- barbeque! -- very few Jews barbeque pork, and none of them do it good (barbequed beef is NOT barbeque, thank you). Aha! Yes! Let's hear it for the goys! Southern goys, that is. Barbecue is a Southern thing, and especially a Memphis Southern thing. I take it all back. Jews are just silly people. Memphis Southerners are the superior race.

Mike Geary
have charcoal, will travel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
Mike: After all most of Western Civilization was Jewish in origin, and more especially German civilization which at the time was the pinnacle of Western Civilization.

Eric: Mike is making with the jokes again. I love it!