[lit-ideas] Re: Oh, Take me to JesusLand!

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:47:09 -0500

We could have sent all the Germans to live in France in retribution for the Treaty of Versailles.

Another solution would be to exchange the populations of Israel and Puerto Rico.

Then every one hundred seventeen years, the populations of two (comparably sized) countries could switch. It would be randomly decided by a blind drawing held at the UN headquarters on the moon.