[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:34:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

My point exactly.  They wouldn't know cooperation if they fell on it.  They
struggled for advantage the way dogs struggle to be top dog.  Life in a kennel
that we all so admire, dog eat dog, get them before they get you.  Where would
civilization be today if people cooperated instead of struggling for
"advantage"?  Ah, yes, where would we be if the moon were made of cheese...