[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:53:56 -0600

JL:
Talking of lurkers -- what if God is one?

As long as he just lurks, who cares. But what if he's using a pseudonym -- like Walter Okshevsky, say -- and suckering us into uttering heresies? That would scare me. Yes, Walter, I am a transcendentalist. I was just joking about all that. And I'm an immanentalist too and a trinitarian to boot. Per ipsum, et cum ipso, et in ipso, est tibi Deo Patri omnipotenti, in unitate Spiritus Sancti, omnis honor et gloria, per omnia saecula saeculorum.

Amen.
Mike Geary
playing it safe
in Memphis