[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:35:49 -0600

Who was the fellow living in France?  Didier or Diderot or something?

And two who passed away whose names I forget.

I recall Mirembe's poetry with great fondness.

It's odd how little things stay in the mind.  To this day I cannot think of
Mirembe w/out thinking of Eid, and an Eid doesn't go by that I don't think
of her.

Was the Austrian philosopher one with a broad awareness of Judaism and
Catholicism?  Last name Harrison, maybe?

Julie Krueger