[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:55:27 -0500

Add please,

Veronica Caley born in Budapest, Hungary, came to US in 1946 because my father served in US Arrmy during WWII. Now of Milford, MI. Has two grown kids, one adopted Chinese granddaughter, one husband and two Shelties. Please do not call them dogs. They are furry children. Used to teach history, political science and psychology in community college to adults and teens in high school. Will never die as I can't do that until I have read all the books I keep buying, literature, science and philosophy.
Belong to a philosophical 'cafe.'

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>