[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:45:01 -0800

David,

JL did have Mirembe on his original list.

Mike,

Anna Brailovsky came home from Germany, and when I last heard was living in Minnesota, with her husband and baby. On the hard drive saved from my crashed computer I have a picture of the baby, who is probably in graduate school by now.

Alison The Journalist—I liked her posts. (If I liked them so much, why can't I remember her last name?)

There was a philosophy graduate student at the University of Oregon, who was on the list when I first signed up. Can't remember the name. He was one of the four people from these lists I've seen live.

Robert Paul