[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:02:22 -0400

Let's try rewording it.  If I have a belief, let's say in capitalism, and
that belief is based in money, then I, as the individual who believes in
capitalism, am also based in money .  Sounds to me like that's a by
definition.  You can't say I have capitalism, but you can say I am
capitalism/money based.  Or, again using capitalism, I have a certain
belief, capitalism, and that belief is based in competition, then I, as the
individual who believes in capitalism, am also based in competition. We are
our beliefs.  If not, then what are we?

Andy