[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:55:08 -0400

Of course the fact that you're not posting has nothing to do with the fact that
"conservative" positions are indefensible, so you stopped wasting your time
defending them.  How do you defend a president who bankrupted your country and
made a mockery of it to the world?   Let me guess.   It's all liberal
propaganda, a plot, a conspiracy to malign rednecks.