[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 03:05:17 +0100

Saturday, October 15, 2005, 2:35:13 AM, Paul Stone wrote:

PS> That was a mistake and I might add that Camp apologized for the repeat
PS> posting.

I got 2 of the 4 after he apologised!

PS>  I would dare say that the quality is DIRECTLY relevant. Camp has
PS> been censored because of the nature of the post's articles. If they were
PS> high "quality", no one would have said "BOO"! That's what I'm complaining
PS> about.

I was about to say something (I had said something, re Camp as a
troll; I was about to suggest filtering him) and I do not regard
all the material he posted as low-quality. My objection is to his
posting this material and nothing else. As you wrote

PS>Someone responded to the tax one by saying "why don't you tells
PS>us what's wrong", but nobody [camp included] DID tell us what's wrong

Camp should have told us...

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx