[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:08:47 -0400

This kind of censorship is really beneath a REAL discussion. The only discussion that I HAVE seen is to hurl insults at M.A.Camp. If something is racist or bullshit or dumb, why not point out exactly how it IS racist or dumb and you can quash the perpetuation of such ideas. To just OUTLAW the referencing of articles that are already "out there" seems to me to smack of hypocrisy for what is reputedly a list about 'ideas'. I guess we are only allowed to discuss the acceptable ideas?

Paul's right. It's not like MA Camp is sending us notice that lustful Russian women want to marry us, or inviting us to take advantage of a unique business opportunity from Mr. Grayson Lmbungo of Nigeria.