[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:42:11 -0400

I thought some of Camp's articles thought provoking.  The article on taxes
was dumb, but only because that's how most people feel about taxes.  I
thought his question as to who "him" was in Judy's post showed he's
participating in his own way, not trolling.  I wouldn't have thought of
Daniel Pipes had Camp not posted that article.  With so little time to
read, it's almost a service to have someone cull out and post articles.

For Eric, the 9/11 terrorists were anything but dumb.  Al Qaeda is sly
enough that I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't putting forth red
herrings to get us thinking we're dealing with a stupid organization.
Maybe as they get bigger there will be more room for error and inefficiency
but I wouldn't bet on it.

Andy Amago

NOT discussing