[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:49:19 -0400

No offense, Andreas, but you're going to decide if it's meaningful? Those who want to can just block Camp, no?. As you say, many of his offerings have been dumb and pointless, but I've read one or two with interest. Except for the difference in intelligence and morals, how is your deciding what we can read different than XYZ deciding what we can read? At the very least, I would look for some kind of consensus about his continuance. Ursula
in North Bay