[lit-ideas] Re: Car culture

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:15:17 -0700

Not least, it may be worth noting, in military hardware. What happens
to the U.S. advantage in ability to project power when jet aircraft
and helicopters have both run out of fuel?

I didn't think of that. I know that military jets use so much fuel that they rarely are allowed to fly at full throttle.

Interesting basis for a novel or a movie. A world without cheap oil.

Food will also become very expensive. Food is produced with fertilizers, and fertilizers are made with oil.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com