[lit-ideas] Re: Can't have a gun? Get a dog

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I can understand some elderly or handicapped
person needing a dog for protection. When a healthy
man who should be capable of defending himself walks
around with a big dangerous dog I begin to suspect
them of cowardice or else of latent aggression. (These
two actually tend to go together.) Some people seem to
enjoy seeing that the other people are afraid of their
huge ugly dogs.

O.K.