[lit-ideas] Re: Ask the Ayatollah

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 01:24:19 -0400

Yes, those poor people in the corporate world.

> Granted, blowing yourself up is big.

Or not, depending on how much derision instead of understanding it brings.
But then, I'm no fun when it comes to making jokes about suicide.

> Making oneself heard is overrated solely because the people who have
> something to say do it quietly.

If they have money.  If they don't have money it's called talking to
yourself.

> Keep your hands to yourself Andy boy.

Andy boy.  Sounds like a song.  I like it.  Thanks for the other nice note,
I appreciate it.  Good night.