[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: License issue

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 08:18:34 -0700

Christian, I check both of these links and found nothing challenging the
validity of any interpretation by the Free Software Foundation of any part of
GPL or LGPL.  These would be the relevant possible lawsuits that might reflect
on this discussion.  If you can find any, it would be enlightening.

John G