[LRflex] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe a 16:9 sensor.

Tom Schofield
David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Canon remains the competition. The introduction of the 5D (full frame,=
12mp) and the recent upgrade of the Rebel to Rebel XT (8mp, APS-C sensor)=
gives credence to the rumous that by early 2006 the 20D will become the=
22D with 10mp. The only question is... will it have a full frame, or=
APS-C sensor? My best are on the APS-C sensor, in order to give the 5D a=
chance. But I also suspect the upgrade after that (the 25D?) will be full=
frame.