[LRflex] Re: Erwin Puts on the DM-R

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:26:52 -0700

David,

Right,  So far I've yet to see anyone who has spent the $6k to buy one,
actually bad-mouth it.  It would make them look foolish.

Seems that it is only those who don't have, one agree with Erwin.

I too would like to see Leica succeed, so that there would be more
Leica goodies on the used market when those that can afford it,
buy all the new stuff.

Jerry