Re: the best M body ...

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:03:39 -0700

<LOL>  Well, she's an ex-friend, but not for any reason associated with the
fall of the camera.

The M3 rangefinder is different, and I'd have been very, very upset had she
dropped the M3, which was not only my first Leica, but which was given to
me as a gift.  Apart from it being a great piece of gear, it's got a
sentimental value.

My old Leica I was easily repaired as well.  BTW, catching up on an old
thread, I just picked up an old Elmar which has no serial number on it.  I
think someone said that all the old lenses have serial numbers, although
some numbers were very small. Such does not seem to be the case.

Shel