Re: the best M body ...

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:15:09 -0700

Ahh - I see. I was just wondering if there was any substantive diff between
the M3 and the M2.  Tks!

BTW, a friend dropped my M2 and destroyed the rangefinder.  I was able to
get a brand new M4 rangefinder mechanism installed.  Gotta love the parts
interchangeability of these cameras ;-))  I guess I've got an M2-4 <LOL>

Shel