Re: the best M body ...

  • From: feli <feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:40:49 -0700

Don does CLA's on M bodies for www.ritzcam.com. Quite often they will have a very nice selection of bodies that
he has gone over, at very attractive prices.

feli

On Aug 3, 2005, at 3:42 PM, Dave Saalsaa wrote:

Hi Steve,
If Don recently CLA'd it, it will be a great body to shoot. Don Goldberg lives about an hour away from me and I have talked with him numerous times about M's. He loves M3's. So do I. Have fun with your new old camera. It is a great one to use with any lens from 50mm to 135mm. I use mine with 35mm lenses too and just use the full viewfinder to approximate the lens coverage.

Dave

feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 + 2 = 4 www.elanphotos.com

NO ARCHIVE