Re: the best M body ...

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 06:56:08 -0700

So what makes the later M3s better built than the M2s built at the same
time?

I've an M3 built around the 1,000,000 mark, and an M2 built just a scosh
later (1,002,XXX or so), and I just don't see or feel any difference in
build quality.  Both have recently been overhauled and brought up to spec.

Shel