[jhb] Re: Which Speed?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:33:02 +0100

The Max AUW is the same as quoted by Airbus. I'd guess he's just aken the fuel wt from MAUW and put the rest in as aircraft weight, including an unspecified load weight. It handles and performs so I'm not too bothered about his shortcut.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

If it is overweight with just full fuel and no payload then he's either got
fuel capacity wrong or the Max AUW.