[jhb] Re: SRA

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:36:15 +0100

Half decent is the right phrase to use too. You get extremely rusty if you
haven't done an SRA for a while and during periods of good weather you may
not do one for months. That is why we used to ask aircraft "Can you accept
an SRA for controller purposes?". Most thought it was for training but
sometimes it was simply necessary to retain the skills.

If I tried one now I would be absolutely goldfish..