[iyonix-support] Re: Abyssmally slow ethernet

  • From: Iyonix PC Owner <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:51:19 +0200

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, Chris wrote:

[...]
As I stated in the other thread in c.s.a.network, my setup with
NLSU2, Iyonix, A9, PC, PC laptop all works fine. The Iyonix manages
over 20 Mb/s on a 100 Mb/s network. My NLSU2 has slightly older
firmware, and the two usb drives are formatted ext3. I have never had
any problems using LanMan98 for Iyo/NLSU transfers.

I have got a NSLU2 myself and followed this discussion for quite a
while.

But I can't recall having read about the LMTransport option, which is
set to IP on my Iyonix, with the effect that all is running as fast
as it cat on my 100 MB/s network.

Rainer
--
Rainer Schubert                       mailto:iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx