RE: OT: Why Friends Don't Let Friends use RBLs

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:56:04 +1000

and?

Its still down to the fact that the admin of the mail server chose to use a
power trippin' RBL.  I've culled a few out of my RBL hosts.

I've been saying all through this thread that yes there are those out there -
If everyone was super-happy-fun-loving then we wouldn't have the fscking
problem with spam in the first place!

There is no blanket solution.

Anthony.