RE: OT: Why Friends Don't Let Friends use RBLs

> In our business - a 2 person shop which includes my wife's business, we
get
> over 10,000 pieces of spam every 15 days.  This is an overwhelming problem
> for us. The only practical solution is to change our email addresses every
> year or so and hope for the best.

Actually, there is a better solution. Much to Steve's chagrin, you could use
a gateway solution, whereby a 3rd party vendor is the "front door" to your
own mail server and does all virus and spam scanning.

BTW, changing an e-mail address means nothing. It has been documented over
and over with a new e-mail address created and not used, the very next day
receiving spam.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You