[PCB_FORUM] Viewdraw to Allegro

  • From: alan fisch <alanfisch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:19:10 -0500 (EST)

Good morning all

  I have an inquiry concerning Viewdraw schematic data.
  I have a customer who needs updates to his old designs (previous contractor
not available) but he uses Viewdraw to make his schematics. I haven't used
Viewdraw data before and I'm hoping to get some feedback. He doesn't supply
.pst files just output from Viewdraw which I don't recognize.

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Alan Fisch
  APF Circuit Design Inc.
  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

  Keep this list alive. I?ll be here as long as its kept active.

Have a question? Yahoo! Canada Answers. Go to Yahoo! Canada Answers