[PCB_FORUM] Re: Viewdraw to Allegro

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:07:27 -0500

Hi Sue,

Can you get the .txt files (device files) without having the ViewDraw to
Allegro netlister?  The ViewDraw to Allegro netlister is optional and costs
$2500.  If you don't have it, or don't want to buy it, there are other ways
to get from ViewDraw to Allegro.

From my current installation of ViewDraw (DxDesigner 2004SP1) the generic
netlister does not output a .tel file as far as I can tell.  Is there a way
to get it without having the ViewDraw to Allegro netlister?

Regards,

Austin