[PCB_FORUM] Re: Don't shut this list down !

  • From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:47:02 -0600

Bill,

At this point there is no set date to shutdown the PCB Forum.
The owner/administrator of the PCB forum is Andreas Kulik
along with administrator Randy Bye and I.

The entire reason from my first email was to notify the
PCB Forum subscriber base that the transition to
CDNUSERS.ORG seems like a good thing.. Now that
we are getting feedback that some folks have issues
we are working with Cadence's web team to resolve
some of the concerns.   Honestly, the whole email
post/reply directly to the forum has been on the table
for a while and we are certainly moving in that direction
but it is not available yet..

Mike

William Gerner - Sun Microsystems <William.Gerner@xxxxxxx>@freelists.org on
03/08/2006 07:56:32 AM

Please respond to icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    [PCB_FORUM] Re: Don't shut this list down !

Who has ownership of/ability to shutdown icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Does the owner intend to shut down this forum and if yes, when?

Thanks!

-Bill