[PCB_FORUM] Re: Don't shut this list down !

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:25:52 -0800

 Andrew et all,

Please help me better understand your issue here.

this is how to use the cdnusers.org forums the most efficiently:
        1. on the log in screen check the box "remember me"
        2. Subscribe to the PCB Design forum and any other forum in
which you are interested, by checking the box at the top of the
appropriate forum (after logging in) "Email me when someone posts to
this forum"
        3. Wait to receive the next post directly to your email program
on your desktop, moments after it is posted. (no screening by Cadence or
any moderator)
        4. Click on the link in the email you received.  This will take
you directly to the website and to that post, you do not have to log in
since you clicked on "remember me" you are automatically logged in, even
if it is many days since you first logged in.
        5. Click on "reply" and write your response in the window that
opens
        6. Click "submit"

This seems to me to meet your criteria of "information comes to me"

Every post, or ALL of the information, comes directly to you from any
forum to which you are subscribed.

The subject line now includes the forum from which the post originates
and the thread subject of the post.  This should allow for filtering.

Linda Meyer