Re: [icon-users] CTRL-C, CTRL-V annoyance

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Users Group <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:15:19 +0100

On 9 Apr 2012  Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <527dd0005elists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Bell (Lists)
> <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> You could Save as Text, with the 'selection' box ticked and drag
>>> the result to where you want it.  It's even easier using WIBLI,
>>> which provides a single button to do it

>> Sorry - what's WIBLI?

> A superb utility that creates tool bars around EW document window.

Invaluable IMHO. See http://stewy.drobe.co.uk/

It stands for "Wouldn't it be lovely if..."

Also has sidebars for StrongED and I think ArtWorks.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.