Re: [icon-users] CTRL-C, CTRL-V annoyance

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Users Group <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 18:40:43 +0100

In article <527dca7ed6john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Harrison
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > EasiWriter 8.92 RISC OS 5.16

> I'm running EW9.00 quite happily on RO 5.16

> I just dug EW8.92 out of the archive and ran that,.  It too works
> OK.

So it does work properly with 5.16 - I thought as much. All I need
now is for some clever person to come along and suggest a method of
isolating the problem. I removed everything from Boot.Configuration...
.... Look-at and Run-at-startup and any programs in
PreDesk/Tasks/Library that I thought might be responsible but has
absolutely no effect on the problem. Ahhhrr!!

Richard