Re: [icon-users] CTRL-C, CTRL-V annoyance

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon Users Group <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:07:26 +0100

Re: Paste into EW paragraph

Thanks for your replies.

John - Text selection indicated in structure bar not paragraph.

Spent the best part of a day trying to find out why this is happening.
The change occurs between a !Boot saved on 03-02-2010 and one saved on
29-07-2010. I can't be certain but this is when I may have upgraded
from 5.13 to 5.16. I can't believe I haven't noticed this paste
problem before now - eye's closed again. Anyway I am unable to isolate
the problem to a specific part of the Boot. I have EW 8.92 running on
RISC OS 5.19 on the Beagleboard and paste works correctly. I think I'll
have to update the Iyonix to 5.18.

EasiWriter 8.92
RISC OS 5.16