[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:24:19 -0500

Well, GMA allows the user to use I, j, k, and l as an alternative to the arrow keys. As long as we never use the control for anything, you could do that too, and there would be no overlap. Or you could only eable those keys while jaws is active, except some people would find the convenience universal even if they didn't use jaws since those keys are closer to the unit control keys like period and / and semicolon and the bracket keys than the arrows are.