[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: "Michael F" <gamerforever@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:47:01 -0600

Hi Craig,

That does explain a lot. The unit that attacked me did have range abilities, but I'll be hanged if I knew how far their range was.
You can bet I'll be checking that in the future. lol

Does that healing tent at 7,3 on the bonus map have any special property?
Was thinking I might heal faster while on that tile. Or perhaps I could replenish my mana quicker there.

Just a thought, thanks for the fun map to play, though I doubt I'll even beat episode 1, army on the horizon, much less the bonus map. :D
Those evil archers go on for ever! lol

Michael
----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Brett" <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>