[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: "Michael F" <gamerforever@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:45:04 -0600

Hi Ian and all,

For my two cents...

I use both Jaws and NVDA, but in different times and situations. I personally like it if sapi is used for TB. The quality of sapi these days is much better then its ever been. I can interrupt speech if I have to, and the timing with TB events is more important to me then hearing my own screen reader voice. If you can fix it to where there's no problem using Jaws, that'd be great too. Because I'm sure it'd pronounce some things a lot better. But that's the only difference, really. And yeah, I'm unable to use shift+arrow keys if Jaws hasn't been put to sleep yet.

Finally I want to say thanks to Ian for continually supporting and expanding upon TB. And you map makers are doing a killer job! You're also doing a killer job on making me rack my brains, and pulling my hair out on how to figure some of these maps out! lol

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Reed" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>