[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another big response

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:29:36 +0200

Time of conflict uses the numpad too, but since not all laptop
keyboards have a numpad it probably shouldn't be the only option.  But
it was my preferred method of moving in toc.  So if diagonal movement
is implemented, will it be optional?  That way map creaters could
decide how they want their maps to work, but I'm not sure if that's
possible.  Then if you have a unit at 1,1 attacking a unit at 2,2
would only require a range of 1, right?  That's how it works in toc,
but toc has much larger maps and more units than tb usually does.