[HUG] Re: Looking XPan Users

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:59:15 +0200

Nick the deal between Fuji and Hasselbla was Fuji sells
the TX in Japan Hasselblad serves the rest of the world.

A friend had problems with the Fuji TX went to a Hasselblad service center and was refused assistance.
The Fuji is not a Hasselblad camera, sir.
Ordering parts without a Hasselblad body number was also impossible.

Richard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Wilson" <toona@xxxxxxxxxxx>