[HUG] Re: British cooking

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:50:21 +0200

Hello Tom,

I do not know which one because I never met the guy.
As far as my memory goes he was there sometime in the 17nd century.
When used to decent meals, nothing *** Michelin, England is a disaster zone.
No wonder Italian, Thai, Greek, French etc.  restaurants
do well in England.

Richard

----- Original Message ----- From: "ivan" <shukster@xxxxxxx>